Sunday, March 24, 2013

Dresser turned Vanity

Last year Mark and I bought a house built in 1959.  We love renovating and believe me we had a lot to do.  I've come to realize how much I love transforming pieces of furniture into something new and fresh.  Many of my posts will be "before and after" posts and the fun we have had in the past year of renovating and making this house our own.
We definitely had to redo the main bathroom upstairs.  As you can see from the before pic, it had orange carpet!


Once we tore out the 500 lb tub, the tiles that had 1/2" cement behind them and took out that horrible orange carpet we were ready to go!  
My favourite part of redoing this bathroom was choosing a new(old) vanity.  I will show you the rest in pictures...Dresser turned Vanity

The perfect vanity found on Kijjiji


Primed

Painted
Added glass knobs
I'm in love with my distressed, aged and varethaned washroom vanity!
We reconfigured this space and it works perfectly for us!








4 comments:

  1. love the vanity, i would love to feature it, if that would be ok, please let me know.
    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, that would be great!
    Lynda @ Pleasant Pickin's

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do beautiful work! Love your sense of style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I looked at your site..your cookies look amazing!!

      Delete